1. Consignment period is for ninety (90) days. Our standard resale percentage is 60/40.
Any item priced $25.00 and under that does not sell during your consignment period is automatically donated to the Boswell Hospital Thrift Store and a tax receipt is available.
We sincerely appreciate your business and hope your consignment experience will be a happy and pleasant one!
Call now to learn more about consigning.
2. Consignment items will be accepted by appointment only. You must come in and pick up a copy of the guidelines and at that time we will schedule an appointment.
Minimum number of items = 20
Maximum number of items = 40
This includes, shoes, purses, jewelry, accessories
3. ITEMS MUST BE NO OLDER THAN TWO YEARS AND IN CURRENT STYLE! THOROUGHLY INSPECT your items before your appointment. Make sure there are no missing buttons, broken zippers, tears, unsewn hems or seams, and of course, no spots or stains whatsoever.
4. ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON HANGERS AND FRESHLY LAUNDERED, IRONED OR DRY CLEANED. Hangers will not be returned. If we see any items that have been previously worn and have wrinkles from wearing, those will not be accepted. Clothes should smell fresh and clean, no smoke, no perfumes, deodorant stains, and no pet odors. Items will NOT be accepted if labels or sizes have been removed.
5. Shoes and Purses are only accepted in “like new” condition. No scuffs, no “toeprints” on sandals. Lining of purses should be totally clean, no ink marks and no lipstick stains. PLEASE, DUST OFF SHOES AND PURSES if they have been stored in your closet.
6. Jewelry should be in perfect condition – please clean sterling silver, no missing stones and watches must be running with new batteries please!
7. The manager will inspect items while you wait. Do not be offended if all items are not accepted. Selections are based on market demand and space availability in our shop. A final inspection will take place before pricing the items. If there is something on an item that is not seen in the initial intake, such as a missing hidden button, a loose hem or seam coming out, etc, it will be donated. So it is imperative that you do your inspection before you bring them in. Your items will be priced and out on the sales floor the same day.
8. BRANDS OF CLOTHING WE ACCEPT – Alfani, Ann Taylor Loft, Anne Klein, Armani, Baby Phat, BCBG, Bebe, Betsey Johnson, Bisou Bisou, Bob Mackie, Cache, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Chico’s, Chloe, Christian Dior, Coldwater Creek, Diane Gilman, Diesel, DKNY, Dolce and Gabanna, Draper's & Damon, Ellen Tracy, Escada, Etienne Aigner, Fendi, Ferragamo, Fossil, Franco Sarto, Givenchy, Gucci, Guess,
J Crew, Jimmy Choo, Jones New York, Karen Kane, Karen Scott, Kenneth Cole, Lands' End, Lacoste, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand Jeans, Marc Jacobs, Nine West, Oscar de la Renta, Rafaella, Ralph Lauren, Roccawear, Steve Madden, St. John Knits, Suzanne Somers, Talbots,
Tignanello, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Wang, Versace,
XOXO, Yves Saint Laurent.